The Soleman Triathlon is a USAT sanctioned event. Benefits of the USAT Sanctioning are listed below:
- The course is well-planned and documented local permits have been obtained.
- The event safety plan has been carefully reviewed by the experienced staff at USA Triathlon.
- Proper insurance coverage, including general liability and athlete excess medical, is in place.
- All participants will be either annual members of USAT or one-day license holders.
- The results will be scored in the annual national rankings.
All athletes must abide by the USAT Rules. Click here for a copy of the rules. Please read them and abide by them. Failure to do so will result in penalties or disqualification.